PianoFunClub works with schools providing peripatetic music teachers to give instrumental lessons during school hours
Teaching materials and homework
Our beginners' music book can be produced on the school's photocopier, and given to the pupils for free - homework is set at the end of each lesson.
Our method works well in schools, as pupils don't have to remember to bring anything in. Parents love to see their children's progress week by week.
How it works:
- Schools send out a letter of interest to parents offering them the opportunity for their children to get instrumental lessons during school time.
- The school sends us a list of pupils and we find a day and time that fits in for one of our teachers to come to give lessons.
- We can help get you set up with an instrument if the school doesn't have one available .
- PianoFunClub teachers are used to collecting pupils from class, without interrupting lessons.
- Once the routine is established, the delivery of lessons goes like clockwork.
The school can adjust the amount of hours up or down during term according to demand.
We will work out a template that fits with the school's needs, This could be paired lessons or individual lessons of 15 or 25 minutes.
When pupils reach their first milestones, many decide to study towards graded music exams.
PianoFunClub can take care of all aspects of exam entry/materials etc..
Some schools charge parents to cover the cost of the booking, and some partly subsidise it.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want any more info about PianoFunClub providing music lessons in your school.